Chatbotsoft is committed to protect your personal information and your right to privacy. Chatbotsoft prioritizes privacy as one of the most important aspects in our services. While handling global organization operations, we take utmost care and due diligence to ensure Privacy aspects of every individual who interacts with us, as well as our products and services are taken care of, by design and by default, in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations.
There are a few avenues and ways where personal information is collected and used by Chatbotsoft for fair and legal business purposes. Our Privacy below explains what data we collect and what we do with it. It also explains how the rights of every individual whose personal information we are dealing with, is effectively protected and fulfilled.
Chatbotsoft provides conversational chatbot Solutions to our global customers. Though we does not engage individuals’ directly nor collect personal information directly from them in this process, some personal information is collected by our solutions and processed. Such processing is carried out, entirely on behalf of our customers. Chatbotsoft takes utmost care and diligence to ensure Data protection and Privacy.
We seek your acceptance on usage of cookies on visit to our www.chatbotsoft.com.
Chatbotsoft takes Data Security including that of personal data very seriously. All our systems and processes are planned, designed and managed by keeping Security and Privacy in mind.
We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process data related to the Services to provide the same level of protection for data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations.
Subject to applicable local laws and regulations, users may have some or all of the following rights with respect to their personal data residing with us:
• To obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed
• To rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed)
• To request for erasing your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions
• To request for a restriction on processing personal data under certain circumstances
• To port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you)
• To withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent)
• To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your region
In the case of Personal Information received from, and processed on behalf of our customers, since we are not the Data Controller, the applicability, details of the methods and terms for requesting and fulfilling these rights will be defined and provided by our customers.
If you have any questions or need further information regarding this policy, you may contact us via the means provided on this site.